tor apr 25, 2024 1:17 am av Muriel

» Stjärnskådning [Malva]
tor apr 25, 2024 12:41 am av Yaroslava

» Stora nyheter [P]
ons apr 24, 2024 7:45 pm av Kokhanok

» Vägvinnande [Nitika]
ons apr 24, 2024 2:30 pm av Lev

Vem är online
Totalt 11 användare online :: 1 registrerad, 0 dolda och 10 gäster.

Yaroslava

Flest användare online samtidigt: 152, den mån nov 04, 2019 11:54 pm
Chatt
Bildlänkar, Stränder och Snö! Vårnyheter 2024
Mivria's Presentation Dot_cl10 tis mar 05, 2024 12:23 pm av Yargol
Redan 2024? Som tiden går. Då är det minsann dags för nyheter! Glad
2023 var ett långsamt år för de flesta, så även för oss i Crew som …

Togos, NPCer på wikin, och mer! Vinternyheter 2023 ❄️
Mivria's Presentation Dot_cl10 fre jan 06, 2023 9:02 pm av Yargol
Gott Nytt År Numoori! Och god Jul i efterskott Eye sparkle
Här kommer lite blandat som hänt under det senaste halvåret och lite kommande …

Mivria's Presentation

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Mivria
Mivria 
Moraltanten the Admin 

Spelas av : Lin

InläggRubrik: Mivria's Presentation    mån jul 11, 2011 1:06 am

Under uppbyggnad!

M I V R I A ~ Stand beside or step aside, we're on the fronline

Malvado - You gotten into my bloodstream. I could feel you floating in me. I quess, I always have been waiting for ou after all.
Dolor - Friend, I have noticed that you have been tired later, and i can't help that I'm worried for you. I am sorry if I may have disapointed you. Keep fighting as the warrior I know you are!
Weed - Until the very last end i will stand beside you. Show us the strenght of your heart once more.
Laulu - The heavens have gotten their Angel back. May your beautiful soul rest in peace, and I hope we can meet again on the other side if Chaibos is merciful to me and I can avoid his rage. But I doubt that. You were always the nice one of the two of us, and still are. Miss you.
Morg - My boy, don't let you shadows guide your way through life anymore. You are stronger than you think. You are free. iIwill pray for you my son. I'm proud of you, and I will forever Love you. Rest in peace.
Iwaku - Son i hope you will find peace and the place were you feel that you belong. I will always love you, remember that.
Aisu - My beloved daughter, remember who you are and don't let Her break you down agan. I can se my mothers heart in you, so I know how strong you are.
Aimar - Son, fight your demons and find your path back to the light again. I will will pray for you to Duraneir. I believe in you.
Miracle - I hope you are fine today, i still think and pray for you every day. I will always see you as my daughter.
Filia Ignis - Kommer
Mikayo - Kommer
Achilles - You have the spirit of a warrior from your father and you mothers kind and warm heart. I know you will become a fine wolf one day, and I know i can't replace your mother, but i did my best in her place. She is watching you, and she is proud.
Keiko - Friend, i hope i can gain your trust one day, and that i will be able to return your favor for me.
Siol - My your soul rest in peace far away from the caves of Chaibos. I will always remember your friendship and your brave heart, and I know we will meet each other again. Somewhere.
Damon - You have proved to me that your right place truly is with Qu. I'm sorry that i didn't trusted you before, brother. thank you for saving my life.
Hiro - Brother I owe you one favor for saving my life. lets stand side bt side as we face the enemies of Numoori.
Sleazoid - We have fought together now, and i have a feeling we eill stand beside eachother for a long time to come. Be strong brother. My sons shadows now follow yours.
Leale - I have a feeling i will call you my friend one day.
Kyoko - From one mother to another, i know we will met again.
Blood Blossom - Well, where do i start?
Raven - I am sorry, but at least i hope you feel that you got your revenge. I deserved it, and i would have done the same. But at least, your son will rest in peace forever far away from Chaibis, while you and I will meet each other agian there.
Mikah - I hope i can visit you soon, or that you stop by cousin. I miss your laugh and pranks around me. We have some good memories together, don't we?
Temari - I still hate you, but maybe not as much anymore. But the thought of you still hunts me, even after all these years. Would you remember me today? Would you recognise me for what I've become? Are you even still breathing?
Neisisari - My Little sister, Moonflower is your name, and you always were pure as one. If i knew i never would have seen your face again i never would have left. I'm sorry sis. I hope brother was nice o you at least. I hope it didn't hurt, I hope you never felt pain. Rest in peace.
Soramei and Sorbeth - Mother and Father, may your soul rest in peace. I hope you are not to disapointed in me.

Mivria's Presentation
Till överst på sidan 
Dina behörigheter i detta forum
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Liknande ämnen
» Tlalocans presentation
» ► Malvado presentation
» Presentation à la Rosie Q
» Elite presentation
» Shanti's presentation
Hoppa till annat forum: