Vem är online
Totalt 26 användare online :: 2 registrerade, 0 dolda och 24 gäster. :: 1 Bot

Torbjörn, Yaroslava

Flest användare online samtidigt: 152, den mån 04 nov 2019, 23:54
Chatt
Bildlänkar, Stränder och Snö! Vårnyheter 2024
Weles © Wonszu Dot_cl10 tis 05 mar 2024, 12:23 av Yargol
Redan 2024? Som tiden går. Då är det minsann dags för nyheter! Glad
2023 var ett långsamt år för de flesta, så även för oss i Crew som …

Togos, NPCer på wikin, och mer! Vinternyheter 2023 ❄️
Weles © Wonszu Dot_cl10 fre 06 jan 2023, 21:02 av Yargol
Gott Nytt År Numoori! Och god Jul i efterskott Eye sparkle
Här kommer lite blandat som hänt under det senaste halvåret och lite kommande …

Weles © Wonszu

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Weles
Weles 

Spelas av : Wonszu

InläggRubrik: Weles © Wonszu    lör 25 aug 2018, 00:03

Weles © Wonszu Tumblr_pgnelz4dE61ujhpyno1_1280
WELES

You see a small, young steppe wolf resting in a grass. He was grooming himself with a gusto, as if he was under a watch of an audience - perhaps you were the watcher, because his slanted eyes squinted even more, and his gaze was upon you. He smiled, standing up and stretching himself carelessly and spoke with cheery voice.

"Ah, hello there! I see you couldn't just go past my dashing physique! Come closer, I won't bite. The only bite I may take is from that delicious food you... never mind. Take a sit and let's have a talk!"

He patted ground with his paw, inviting you to join his cosy patch of grass. He tilted his head, ears perking up.

"Who am I? Ohoho! I am one and only Weles, at your service! By all standarts I am an amazing speciment of my kind. Quick, agile and witty! You don't believe me? I'm too small, too weak? It's all fine by me, sometimes apparences are deceptive and I won't do anything to change it. I find this quite useful at times"

Weles shifted, stretching his front paws and plopped himself on the green blanket, squinting his eyes in pleasure. One was a little bit more opened, staring right into yours.

"Where I came from? Well, this is the boring part but if you insist... I was born in the mighty hole called steps! Like almost every other step wolf like me. Steps. They are in our name, how original, I know. Anyway! I lived happily with my parents and sister. Those were good times! Parents brought food, I ate, they brought more food, I played with my sister..." 

He huffed dramatically, eyes filled with pretended sadness.

"And then my dear old folks decided it's time to move out. I mean for me, since sis already lef the den. But the reason they presented was
preposterous! They called me a freeloader! Can you believe it?! The nerve! Anyway I couldn't take such insult right in my face and decided to show them I am well copable of living by myself. I mean I would do great obviously, I am a canine of many talents after all."

He pressed paw on his chest, smiling smugly. He shifted slowly and got up, stretching once more. He moved pass you, bumping into you slightly.

"Ah well... this is a fate of mine... Now I am on my venture to find a place in this cold, cold world that i could call my own. Alas, it's time for me to go. Maybe our routes will cross again! Farewell!"

As Weles vanished from your sight you decided to move on in your own way. Only later you discovered that little bastard stole your wallet, leftover cookie and precious photography of your grandma. What a dog!

Senast ändrad av Weles den mån 15 okt 2018, 18:25, ändrad totalt 2 gånger
Weles
Weles 

InläggRubrik: Sv: Weles © Wonszu    tis 28 aug 2018, 23:39

JOURNAL

Forest of Gold

As I begun my journey to different parts of the land I stumbled upon a forest with golden leaves. It wasn't long till I met another step wolf named Umbra, who stole my dinner. I was merciful though and decided to spare him and follow to allow the thief repay his deed. Soon after I had an epic fight with murder birds called blue swans. Thanks to my great skills and amazing fighting spirit I defeated the whole swarm of them with a powerful zapp. I also provided both of us with fish and allowed Umbra to take his portion since he was obviously starving. I am trully merciful!
Weles
Weles 

InläggRubrik: Sv: Weles © Wonszu    fre 21 sep 2018, 00:15

YER OLDE INFO

Weles © Wonszu Tumblr_p6lpxoiy2R1ujhpyno1_500

Weles was born in Solstäppen along with his sister, Sowica. Their parents, Perun and Łado took a great care to rise them, teaching them everything that a young steppe should know. As they grew their personality differences begun to be clearly visible - Sowica was an independet and hot-headed pup, who was ready to leave her family anytime. Weles on the other side was a witty opportunist and didn't show any signs of wanting to part with his parents. He kept free loading on their care, even though he was more than ready to start his own life. Soon their patience grew thin and they forced him to leave, thus beginning his journey to find his place in the world.

Weles is a smart little lads, opportunist at heart and slightly on the egoistical side. His wit allows him to find the best ways to achevie his goals without putting too much effort and work. If there is an occasion in sight - he will use it. Weles is full of himself to the brims. He likes to gloat and praise himself for things he had never done or were simply results of luck. He knows when to back off though. He is aware that physically he isn't the strongest and if he cannot use his weakness as a way to wake mercy in other's hearts then he resolves in running away rather than fighting.

He has a regular built for a stepper - small, quick and agile but not strong or sturdy as other races of wolves. His magic usage is moderate and used rather in emergencies. Super speed for quick abscond and electricity for defence. Lately he discovered he can use the later one for very efficient fishing...

Weles © Wonszu
Till överst på sidan 
Dina behörigheter i detta forum
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Liknande ämnen
» Wonszu's characters
» Forest of gold [Weles]
Hoppa till annat forum: